A detailed account is provided below of the cookies used by the Site, under the specific headings:
- What is a cookie
- The cookies used on the Site, www.fondazionedinozoli.it
- How to view and edit cookies by means of your browser
- Data controller
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by users send to the user’s terminal where they are stored so that they may be re-transmitted to the same sites on the occasion of a later visit by the same users. Cookies enable conduct of correct web site navigation on the part of users, the sharing of information on social networks, navigation on the basis of criteria and preferences selected by users, such as language of preference, and collection of statistical data concerning use of the site (e.g. number of times the site was accessed and manners of navigation on a given site).
While navigating on a site, users may also receive on their terminals cookies sent by sites or by various web servers (termed “third parties”). These cookies may include a variety of elements (e.g. images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) that are present on the site being visited.
- “technical cookies”, namely cookies that are used solely in order to enable transmission of communications via an electronic communication network, or that are used to the extent strictly required to provide a service expressly requested by a user. In other words, this is the case for cookies that are indispensable for the functioning of the Site or that are necessary for performance of activities requested by users;
- “analytic cookies”, when used directly by the operator of the Site (termed “first-party” or “proprietary” cookies) solely for the purpose of collecting information, in aggregate form, on the number of users visiting, and on how said users visit, the Site, or, if cookies are provided by third parties, only when appropriate instruments are adopted for reducing the user identification capacity of such cookies (e.g. by masking significant portions of the IP address);
- “functionality cookies”, that enable users to navigate on the basis of a series of selected criteria (e.g. language or the products selected for purchase), for the purpose of improving the service to be rendered.
Conversely, prior consent is required on the part of users for use of:
- “profiling cookies”, namely cookies that are designed to create profiles of the user and that are used to send online advertisements based on the preferences of the user as displayed by his/her web surfing activities;
- “third-party cookies”, namely cookies that are set by domains other than that indicated in the browser address bar, or by organisations that do not own the web site.
Furthermore, various types of cookies will differ the one from the other according to the duration of their presence on the user’s device. Generally speaking, the distinction is thus made between:
- cookies termed session cookies, which are automatically deleted on exiting the browser;
- cookies termed persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device up to a set point in time.
3. The cookies used on the Site, www.fondazionedinozoli.it
For this Site, use is made of technical, functionality, profiling and third-party cookies.
In accordance with current regulations, technical and functionality cookies do not require the user’s consent.
The use of analytic cookies of third parties (specifically, Google Analytics) has been enabled in order to allow Google to use these cookies solely for the purpose of service provision, while storing the same separately and without collating these with other information already in its possession. Measures have also been adopted whereby significant portions of the IP addresses of users that log onto the Site are hidden.
Hi CookieCookies necessary for the operation of the solution adopted by this site to be in compliance with the GDPR legislation
hicookie-* Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain 6 months
WordPressCookies necessary for WordPress to work (e.g. login)
wordpress_* Cookies necessary for WordPress to work. Session
WPMLSite navigation language management system
wpml_referer_url Cookie to store last requested URL Session _icl_current_language Stores user selected language 1 day
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_ga_(id)||Cookie installed by Google Analytics, used to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gat||This Google cookie does not store any user information, it’s just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made.||1 minute|
4. How to view and edit cookies by means of your browser
Users may also select the cookies that they intend to authorise, block or delete (wholly or in part) by means of the specific functions of their browsers.
Please note that deselecting technical and/or functionality cookies may disable normal consulting of the site or may render unavailable certain functions.
- To disable cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- To disable cookies in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- To disable cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- To disable cookies in Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=it_IT
5. Data controller
The data controller is Fondazione Dino Zoli with registered office in Forlì, 47122, Viale Bologna n. 288.
Contact data for the data controller: